22.10.05

Nano owners sue Apple

"Lawsuit alleges music player’s screen scratches easily, rendering it unreadable.
October 20, 2005

Consumers angry about what they say is the iPod nano screen’s tendency to scratch easily have filed a class-action lawsuit against Apple Computer, saying they want their money back plus a share of the company’s profits on the music player’s sales."


Alright. What the hell is wrong with people? Why is this country so sue happy, hm? Just like that whack-job woman who sued McDonald's for 2.7 million dollars because she was adding cream and sugar to her coffee in the drive thru while holding the cup between her legs.

WHAT?!?!

And what about that stupid woman that tried to sue Wendy's because she claimed she found a severed finger in her chili? Get a job instead of trying to weasel money out of big businesses.

About the Nano article - where do these people get off wanting a "share of the company's profits on the music player's sales"? So, can I sue my truck manufacturer because I scratched it? Oh, and since I scratched it because I'm an idiot, please give me a fully loaded Tahoe.

Dolts.

No comments: