14.5.07

Car Accessorizing

I'm not sure what else to call it. I have a couple of stickers on the back window of my truck, but honestly, there are people that adorn their vehicles with stuff that drives me (pun intended?) bonkers.

For example:

The fake testicles hanging under a car but usually found on trucks: Let's see if I can make sense of this. You have no balls so you bought some? Did your significant other own you and cut yours off displaying them like trophies? Thought so.

"Cowboy Up" stickers: stfu with that shit.

The stickers showing the figures of a family (Mom, Dad, kids, etc) with names: Hey guess what?!! The pedofile/stalker/rapist driving behind you now knows your entire family's first name! Two cheers for responsible parenting!! Retards.

Sports stickers (Yankees, Raiders, Nike, etc): Half the people with NY Yankees and Oakland Raider stickers aren't even real fans. They just like the sticker because it's "cool". Maybe it is cool...ON PLANET IDIOT. And the Nike swish? Er, thanks for wearing shoes I guess? What the hell is wrong with you?

CD's and other assorted crap hanging from rearview mirrors: CD's...ok...let's blind other drivers with a .10 cent piece of aluminum and plastic because you think it's got neat "rainbows" on it. Beads are also another good laff. Did you get those from Mardi Gras this year? Slut.

I'm sure there's more, but that's what flooded me in 10 minutes. Thanks for your time.

No comments: