31.8.05

Get out your bus passes...

On the way home last night from work I spotted a gas station's prices that almost made me drive into oncoming traffic in frustration. Instead, I decided to snap a pic with my cell. Don't mind the quality since it was around midnight and shot through limo tint:

























Thanks Katrina for giving an excuse to raise the oil prices :

/rant

Speaking of Katrina - why are there so many people being rescued from her devastation? There was plenty of notification regarding the magnitude of her size and power. Approximately 3000 people were reported being rescued yesterday alone. Don't tell me all of them were homeless, because that's not true. I have a feeling that alot of people didn't take this too seriously. I feel bad for the kids, but not for anyone that had the means to evacuate in a prompt manner. boneheads.

/rant

No comments: